Amish Crafted Pavilions
Built to Stay Beautiful
Backyard and park pavilions are becoming ever more popular as families look for ways to enjoy the outdoors more. Those pop-up pavilions or gazebos are OK for a season or two, but eventually more and more people are getting tired of replacing fabric tents, and chasing them across their neighbors’ yards when they blow away.
Why Amish Designers Pavilions?
There are lots of places you can get a pavilion. You can build one yourself, get a quote from a local contractor, and have your choice of Amish builders or local dealers from which to choose.
1. We help a lot of homeowners complete their pavilion projects. We aren’t promoting swing-sets, furniture, sheds, knick knacks, etc., not that there’s anything wrong with that. We are focused and that’s a good thing for you.
2. Heavy Duty. Most pavilions are built to get by. Ours are built like a tank with 16″ rafter spacing and heavy duty stainless steel brackets to make sure your pavilion is beautiful and strong 15 years from now and more.
3. Craftsmanship. We pay attention to finer details like hiding the screws on our vinyl pavilions with plugs, and creating nice trim at the top and bottom of our posts. Every piece of wood is planed and edged to precise dimensions, and nice and smooth.
Whether you have a wood deck, pool area, or want to start from scratch with a new paver patio, a new pavilion from Amish Designers will make grilling, eating and spending time in your new outdoor living area better than ever. Since our pavilions are already pre-designed available in dozens of sizes, you can complete your project more affordably than you might think. You don’t have to settle for cheap construction either. Every structure we build is designed to last a lifetime. We use stainless steel hardware, pressure treated lumber, and proven, field-tested vinyl products to make sure your pavilion stays beautiful way past the warranty.
One way to learn more is to speak to a design consultant at 800-849-5175.
Pavilion Online Quote
Here is a description of our standard pavilion from bracket to roof.
- Extremely heavy duty mounting brackets to mount the posts to the footers or pad.
- 5″ x 5″ posts.
- Decorative Post skirts for added beauty and dimension.
- Stainless steel connecting plate between post and beams covered by wood or pvc trim.
- Straight braces with wood or pvc trim.
- Triple 2″ X 8″ beams with plywood sandwiched in the middle to cover up to a 16′ span without sagging.
- 2″ x 12″ top plate.
- 16″ on center rafters with hurricane brackets.
- Pressure treated Tongue and groove sheathing with exposed rafters on both wood and vinyl standard.
- 30 year architectural shingles.
- Optional engineered drawings to meet local wind and snow load requirements.
Timber frame pavilions are all custom.